Long-term collaborative relationship with the University of Wisconsin - Stevens Point to address refuge priorities and objectives at the Upper Mississippi River National Wildlife & Fish Refuge (F18AS00226)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the education, environment, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Long-term collaborative relationship with the University of Wisconsin - Stevens Point to address refuge priorities and objectives at the Upper Mississippi River National Wildlife & Fish Refuge" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.678.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 06, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 13, 2018 There is not an application process for this funding opportunity. This is a notice of intent to award a single source cooperative agreement to the University of Wisconsin - Stevens Point under justification 505DM 2.14.B. 1 and 4..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $45,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Environment, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: BLM NV 2018 Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resources Programs
Previous opportunity: Trafficking Victim Assistance Program-ACF regions 1, 2, 3, and 4
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F18AS00226) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F18AS00289||The Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries (LDWF)|
|F18AS00292||â¿¿Planting of Cypress Bayou Pond for Habitat Enhancement, Water Quality Improvement and Protection of Threatened and Endangered Speciesâ¿.|
|F18AS00322||Survey and Inventory for Listed and At-Risk Species in Georgia|
|NPS NOIP18AC00691||GLNF- CESU: Pilot Study of Acoustic Monitoring Research in Midwest Parks|
|F19AS00011||Rhinoceros and Tiger Conservation Fund-Asia|
|USDA NRCS LA 19 0001||NRCS-LA STATE OFFICE TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE|
|NPS NOIP19AC00151||GRPL- CESU: Monitor the Response of Bats to the Arrival of White Nose Syndrom at Jewl Cave National Monument (JECA)|
|P19AS00199||Southern Arizona Habitat Conservation and Education|
|NPS NOIP19AC00267||GUCO CESU: Assessing Water Quality Conditions and Reviewing Monitoring Strategies for OZAR and BUFF|
|F19AS00298||15.637 -- Migratory Bird Joint Ventures|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F18AS00226", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: