OVC FY 17 Action Partnerships for National Membership, Professional Affiliation, and Community Service Organizations: Post-Conviction Services to Victims of Crime (OVC 2017 11967)
- The Department of Justice, Office for Victims of Crime in the income security and social services, law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "OVC FY 17 Action Partnerships for National Membership, Professional Affiliation, and Community Service Organizations: Post-Conviction Services to Victims of Crime" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.582.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 24, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 22, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $350,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services, Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: Cooperation To Meet Water Salinity Objectives At Vernalis
Previous opportunity: SORNA Tribal Training and Technical Assistance Program
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (OVC 2017 11967) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|OVC 2017 12021||OVC FY 17 Field-Generated Innovations in Addressing Elder Abuse and Financial Exploitation|
|OVC 2017 12180||OVC FY 17 Increasing Legal Access to Victims of Crime: Innovations in Access to Justice Programs|
|OVC 2017 12560||OVC FY 17 Developing Future Victim Specialists for Indian Country|
|OVC 2017 12840||OVC FY 17 Mass Violence and Victimization Resource Center (MV Center)|
|OVC 2017 12280||OVC FY 17 Vision 21: Integrated Services for Victims Program: Increasing Access to Mental Health Services for Victims of Crime|
|OVC 2018 14105||OVC FY 2018 American Indian/Alaska Native Training and Technical Assistance Program|
|OVC 2018 14081||OVC FY 2018 2019 National Crime Victims' Rights Week Resource Guide|
|OVC 2018 13701||OVC FY 2018 VOCA Victim Assistance|
|OVC 2018 13681||OVC FY 2018 VOCA Victim Compensation|
|OVC 2018 14080||OVC FY 2018 2019 National Crime Victims' Rights Week Community Awareness Projects|
|OVC 2018 14070||OVC FY 2018 Comprehensive Services for Victims of All Forms of Human Trafficking|
|OVC 2018 14040||OVC FY 2018 Specialized Human Trafficking Training and Technical Assistance|
|OVC 2018 14041||OVC FY 2018 Specialized Services for Victims of Human Trafficking|
|OVC 2018 14200||OVC FY 2018 Discretionary Training and Technical Assistance Program for VOCA Victim Assistance Grantees|
|OVC 2018 14120||OVC FY 2018 National Joint Training Conference for VOCA Victim Assistance and Victim Compensation Administrators (2019 - 2021)|
|OVC 2018 14043||OVC FY 2018 Vision 21: Advancing the Use of Technology to Assist Victims of Crime|
|OVC 2018 14022||OVC FY 2018 Building State Technology Capacity|
|OVC 2018 14302||OVC FY 2018 Enhancing Access to Services Program|
|OVC 2018 14048||OVC FY 2018 Advancing Hospital-Based Victim Services|
|OVC 2018 14323||OVC FY 2018 Enhancing Community Responses to the Opioid Crisis: Serving Our Youngest Crime Victims|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "OVC 2017 11967", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: