Apply for CPSC 21 001
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission in the consumer protection sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Pool Safely Grant Program (PSGP)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 87.002.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 27, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 19, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $400,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 8 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Consumer Protection
Next opportunity: Chesapeake Bay Program Office Fiscal Year 2021 Request for Applications for Strategic Communication and Media Support
Previous opportunity: FY21 and FY22 Region 5 Wetland Program Development Grants
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for CPSC 21 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CPSC 21 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|693JJ921R000002||Enhance Uniformity of Traffic Laws and Countermeasures Among State Motor Vehicle Administrators Offices|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CPSC 21 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.