Apply for TREAS GRANTS 052022 001
- The US Department of the Treasury, Low Income Taxpayer Clinic in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Low Income Taxpayer Clinic" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 21.008.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 03, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 18, 2021 No Explanation.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 150 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: Organic Certification Cost Share Programs
Previous opportunity: Conservation Innovation Grants FY 2021- Florida
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for TREAS GRANTS 052022 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (TREAS GRANTS 052022 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0008097||Western Hemisphere Regional Illegal, Unreported, and Unregulated Fishing Assessment|
|O OJJDP 2021 05001||OJJDP FY 2021 Comprehensive Youth Violence Prevention and Reduction Program|
|O OJJDP 2021 92009||OJJDP FY 2021 Family Drug Court Program|
|O OJJDP 2021 00002||OJJDP FY 2021 Strategies To Support Children Exposed to Violence|
|O OJJDP 2021 07001||OJJDP FY 2021 Children’s Advocacy Centers National Subgrants Program|
|O COPS 2021 97003||FY 21 COPS Office Hiring Program Solicitation|
|O COPS 2021 89002||COPS Office School Violence Prevention Program Solicitation|
|72051421RFI00001||Request for Information - Human Rights potential design|
|O OJJDP 2021 10001||OJJDP FY 2021 Opioid Affected Youth Initiative|
|O OJJDP 2021 06003||OJJDP FY 2021 Delinquency Prevention Grants Program|
|72062421RFA00005||Strengthening Civil Society and Community Resilience Program in Cameroon|
|O OJJDP 2021 13001||OJJDP FY 2021 Supporting Tribal Youth: Training and Technical Assistance and Youth Leadership Development|
|O OJJDP 2021 18001||OJJDP FY 2021 Title II Formula Grants Program FY 2021 Title II Grant Solicitation Year 1 of the 3-Year Plan|
|O OJJDP 2021 11002||OJJDP FY 2021 Family-Based Alternative Sentencing Program|
|O OJJDP 2021 15001||OJJDP FY 2021 Post-Secondary Education Opportunities for Child Protection Professionals|
|O OJJDP 2021 13002||OJJDP FY 2021 Juvenile Justice System Reform Initiative|
|O OJJDP 2021 21002||OJJDP FY 2021 Strengthening ICAC Technological Investigative Capacity|
|O COPS 2021 75009||Community Policing Development (CPD) Invitational Solicitation|
|O COPS 2021 75007||Community Policing Development (CPD) Crisis Intervention Teams Solicitation|
|O COPS 2021 75012||Community Policing Development (CPD) Microgrants Solicitation|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "TREAS GRANTS 052022 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.