Apply for NIJ 2018 13800
- The Department of Justice, National Institute of Justice in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "NIJ FY18 Forensic DNA Laboratory Efficiency Improvement and Capacity Enhancement Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.741.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 23, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 07, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $9,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 15 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Ice Age National Scientific Reserve- IATR
Previous opportunity: Quantum Testbed Pathfinder
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NIJ 2018 13800
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NIJ 2018 13800) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CRANBAA18 005||Information Visualization of NSWC Crane Innovation Ecosystem as part of Naval Science and Technology|
|HM0476 18 BAA 0001||National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency Academic Research Program (NARP)|
|W81XWH 18 BCRP BFA||DoD Breast Cancer, Breakthrough Fellowship Award|
|W81XWH 18 BCRP DIA||DoD Breast Cancer, Distinguished Investigator Award|
|W81XWH 18 BCRP BTA12||DoD Breast Cancer, Breakthrough Award Levels 1 and 2|
|W81XWH 18 BCRP BTA34||DoD Breast Cancer, Breakthrough Award Levels 3 and 4|
|W81XWH 18 BCRP INNOV||DoD Breast Cancer, Innovator Award|
|W81XWH 18 BCRP EOHS||DoD Breast Cancer, Era of Hope Scholar Award|
|DE FOA 0001897||BUILDING EPSCOR-STATE/NATIONAL LABORATORY PARTNERSHIPS|
|DE F0A 0001897||BUILDING EPSCOR-STATE/NATIONAL LABORATORY PARTNERSHIPS|
|NNH18ZEA001N TTT||D.2 Transformational Tools and Technologies (TTT)|
|PD 18 7334||Mathematical Biology|
|PD 18 1268||Foundations|
|PD 18 8069||Computational and Data-Enabled Science and Engineering in Mathematical and Statistical Sciences|
|18 554||Computer and Information Science and Engineering (CISE) Research Initiation Initiative|
|G18AS00034||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Pacific Northwest CESU|
|DE FOA 0001904||RESEARCH AT THE FRONTIERS OF X-RAY FREE ELECTRON LASER ULTRAFAST CHEMICAL AND MATERIALS SCIENCES|
|DE FOA 0001896||RESEARCH, DEVELOPMENT AND TRAINING IN ISOTOPE PRODUCTION|
|HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR RTCP 0262||Rehabilitation Research and Training Center (RRTC) on Community Living and Participation for People with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities|
|USAFA PASCC BAA 2016 CALL 0003||Project on Advanced Systems and Concepts for Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction (PASCC)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NIJ 2018 13800", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.