Research Coordination Networks (RCN) (17 594)
- The National Science Foundation in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Research Coordination Networks (RCN)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 47.041, 47.050, 47.070, 47.074, 47.075, 47.076, 47.083.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 29, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Proposals accepted anytime.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 25 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (17 594) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA0001801||High-Energy-Density Laboratory Plasma Science|
|P17AS00760||Ethnographic Overview and Assessment|
|P17AC00766||Research and Document the Agricultural Land Use and Early Settlement Economy of Cedar Creek and Belle Grove National Historical Park and Evaluate the Cultural Landscape of the Bowman-Hite Farm.|
|P17AS00764||National Historic Landmark Nomination for Tolson’s Chapel, Sharpsburg, Maryland|
|P17AS00765||Develop Historic Resource Study for Meridian Hill Park and its relation to the Civil Rights Movement|
|BOR DO 17 N032||Ephemeral Tributary Sediment Transport Measurement|
|ONDCP DEW 2017||Drug Early Warning Signals from High Risk Populations|
|CRANBAA18 001||Time-Varying Nuclear Decay Parameters|
|NPS 17 NERO 0207||Development of a Web-based System to Geoenable NER Parks and Programs|
|F17AS00450||Cooperative Ecosystems Studies Units|
|F17AS00449||Cooperative Ecosystems Studies Unit|
|W911NF17S0003 SCHVPS||SILICON CARBIDE HIGH-VOLTAGE POWER SWITCHES|
|W911NF17S0003 SCAPOPS||SILICON CARBIDE ADVANCED PACKAGING OF POWER SEMICONDUCTORS II|
|S17AS00005||Mine Drainage Technology Initiative (MDTI) Cooperative Agreement Program|
|P17AS00794||Create Thematic Web Exhibits Highlighting Civil Rights Movement using NCR Museum Collections|
|P17AS00804||National Water Trail Conceptual Plan|
|F17AS00453||Migratory Bird Monitoring, Assessment and Conservation|
|G18AS00006||STATEMAP - The State Component of the National Cooperative Geologic Mapping Program|
|F17AS00459||Survey to Assess the Status of the Texas Hornshell Freshwater Mussels|
|F17AS00466||Cooperative Agreement - Endangered Species Act|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "17 594", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: