Apply for RBCS SDGG 2022
- The Department of Agriculture, Rural Business-Cooperative Service in the business and commerce sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Socially Disadvantaged Groups Grant" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.871.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 14, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 13, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $175,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 30 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Business and Commerce
Next opportunity: Cooperative Agreement to Facilitate Coordination Between DOE-NE and Energy Communities, Vital Constituencies, and Educational Groups
Previous opportunity: Enhancing Disease Detection in Newborns: Building Capacity in Public Health Laboratories
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RBCS SDGG 2022
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RBCS SDGG 2022) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|72067022RFA00001||Libya Economic Acceleration Project (LEAP / Aqfuz)|
|O BJA 2022 171289||BJA FY 22 Intellectual Property Enforcement Program: Protecting Public Health, Safety, and the Economy from Counterfeit Goods and Product Piracy|
|SFOP0008900||Improving the Business Environment in Central Asia|
|O BJA 2022 171290||BJA FY 22 Harold Rogers Prescription Drug Monitoring Program|
|SB OIIFT 22 001||FAST|
|DOD 202301A||Procurement Technical Assistance Program -Option Period for Existing Award Recipients|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RBCS SDGG 2022", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.