YouthBuild (FOA ETA 19 04)
- The Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration in the employment, labor and training sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "YouthBuild" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 17.274.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 06, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 06, 2019 The closing date for receipt of applications under this announcement is August 6, 2019. Applications must be received no later than 40000 p.m. Eastern Time..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 70 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training
Next opportunity: Restoration of Seabeach Amaranth Population
Previous opportunity: Fellowship Programs at Independent Research Institutions
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FOA ETA 19 04) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS DOIP19AC00098||Conservation Trails Hitch Crew to work on the project that will rehabilitate Exit Glacier Area Trails at Kenai Fjords National Park|
|P19AC00247||C&O Canal National Historical Park – Vegetation Control and Invas|
|P19AS00256||Mount Rainier National Park Academy Internships for Diverse Youth|
|P19AS00013||NPS 21st Century Conservation Service Corps Program|
|NPS 19 NERO 0044||Split-Rail Fence Restoration|
|NPS 19 NERO 0045||Historic Preservation Specialist (HPS) Interns|
|P19AS00275||Connecting Youth to Conservation Opportunities at Ebey’s Landing National Historical Reserve|
|NPS 19 NERO 0046||Stewards of the Future Youth Crew Engage Young Audiences at Local National Historic Sites|
|P19AS00282||Traditional Trades Apprenticeship Program|
|NPS 19 NERO 0048||Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural Site - Operations and Management|
|NPS 19 NERO 0049||Water monitoring intern|
|NPS P19AC002274||2019 Glacier Bay National Park Corps Hitch Team|
|P19AS00307||Invasive Palnt Management Intership|
|FOA ETA 19 09||Apprenticeships: Closing the Skills Gap|
|P19AS00313||National Council for Preservation Education interns at the Midwest Regional Office|
|P19AS00326||Trail Maintenance at Sunrise Area of Mount Rainier National Park|
|P19AS00327||Resource Stewardship and Interpretive Interns at Lewis and Clark National Historical Park|
|NPS 19 NERO 0056||Farmington Wild and Scenic River Assistance|
|TEGL 02 15||Operational Guidance for Dislocated Worker Grants|
|P19AS00335||Visitor Services Interns at Big Hole National Battlefield|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FOA ETA 19 04", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: