Apply for SFOP0008441
- The Department of State, Bureau Of Educational and Cultural Affairs in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY 2022 Study of the U.S. Institutes for Young Women Leaders" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.009.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 15, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 13, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,400,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Previous opportunity: 19TH ANNUAL P3 AWARDS: A NATIONAL STUDENT DESIGN COMPETITION FOCUSING ON PEOPLE, PROSPERITY AND THE PLANET
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SFOP0008441
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0008441) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0008442||Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights and Labor Request for Statements of Interest: FY21 China Programs|
|PAS SGP FY22 01||U.S. Embassy Cotonou PDS Request for Statements of Interest: Annual Program Statement|
|PDS CHISINAU FY22 03||Public Diplomacy Small Grants Program|
|PAS ZAF FY22 01||U.S. Mission to South Africa Public Affairs Section Annual Program Statement 2022|
|SFOP0008443||2022 Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, and Turkey CN|
|NOI ILAB 22 01||Building an Independent and Democratic Labor Movement to Protect Worker Rights in Mexico|
|SFOP0008436||2022 Request for Concept Notes - Continuity of Humanitarian Operations during the COVID-19 Pandemic|
|PAS CMR FY22 01||U.S. Embassy Yaoundé PAS Annual Program Statement|
|PASDKRRSOIFY22 01||U.S. Embassy Dakar Public Affairs Section Request for Statements of Interest|
|HRV2022 APS001||PDS Zagreb Annual Program Statement|
|HU000122USU0001||FY2022 Wounded Warrior Service Dog Project (WWSDP)|
|PAS LIMA FY22 01||U.S. Embassy LIMA PAS Annual Program Statement|
|PAS ZAF FY22 03||2022 U.S. Exchange Programs Logistics Management|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0008441", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.